OUR DONOR COMMUNITY & COMMUNITY EVENTS
Our patrons and donors are truly the angels that keep our services available. In this section, we will feature many of those angels whose generosity helps to fund services that are so critical to families who are in the fight of their lives. Please check back often to read who is supporting Ann’s Place with fundraising events and why.
August 15, 2013 at 6:30 pm
Bring your friends, family and co-workers to run or walk a challenging 5K, then kickback and enjoy the party!
Race for Hope
Support local cancer patients and their loved ones by collecting at least $100 or more in pledges. Your participation fee will be waived and you will get a special t-shirt. If you raise at least $250, you will also recieve a raffle ticket for a chance to win an exciting prize!
Contact Lori at 203-790-6568 or email@example.com before July 25 to indicate your
t-shirt size when signing up to fundraise.
How to Become a Fundraiser
- Go to www.jbsports.com
- In the left hand column click on Events, then Aug 15 Amber Room Run from the Sun
Scroll down and click on FUNDRAISE
- At the top of the page, click on Become A Fundraiser then click the I Don't Have an Account link
- Create your account
- Customize your Fundraising webpage, create a unique url for your page, and set your fundraising GOAL
- Send emails to your contacts through your webpage by clicking on the Send Emails tab at the top of the page
- Once you reach at least $100, email Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org for your code to register for the race for free.
Race Course - Certified 5K course runs from the Amber Room to Candlewood Lake and back. This beautiful course passes scenic water views, stately homes and lake communities.
Post Race Party - After the race, unwind and enjoy a post race outdoor barbeque, ice cold beverages, music and an awards ceremony!
Technical running shirts to the first 300 entrants. Cotton shirts to all other pre-registered runners. Awards given to the top 3 finishers in the following age groups (m & f): 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Can't participate but would like to support cancer survivors? You can sponsor our own Lori Zezza, who is the designated runner for Ann's Place. Click here to donate!
Questions? contact Lori Zezza at email@example.com or 203-790-6568
Several members of the 2012 Ann's Place Team